Silicon Couloir Executive Director Candidate Search
Position Executive Director
Reports To Silicon Couloir Board of Directors
Employment Status Full-Time Employee
The Executive Director is the face of Silicon Couloir, an evangelist for everything the organization represents, and a leader who energizes, and enables the organization's board, vision, and position in the community while managing all Silicon Couloir programs.
- Be the face of Silicon Couloir and entrepreneurship in the Teton region, the state, and the nation.
- Strategically lead the Silicon Couloir Board.
- Identify and connect with all key stakeholders (Community Leaders, Trustees, Partners, Sponsors, Entrepreneurs) in a systematic manner.
- Develop a financially sustainable organization: 12 months of operating capital on hand/in reserve in addition to annual operating budget funding.
- Execute and expand programming with excellence and recommend new
programming as relevant opportunities present themselves.
- Hire, recruit, manage, lead and develop the staff
- Maintain the organization's Core Ideology as outlined in its One Page Strategic Plan (OPSP)
Role-Based Competencies and Qualities
- Practical experience with entrepreneurship.
- Experience with strategic thinking, leadership (board leadership a plus), and project planning.
- Experience and comfort with public speaking to crowds of up to 500.
- Ability to manage and report on financial health of an organization.
- Socially oriented and comfortable engaging with all members of our community.
- Fundraising for a non-profit with ability to optimize limited resources.
- Ability to lead and organize meetings and programs of up to 500 people.
- Ability to organize, manage, and lead a Board of Directors and their meetings.
- Experience managing a staff of a minimum of 1-3 people.
$80,000 - $100,000 annually, depending on qualifications.
Email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by February 28, 2019.